RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Yuh got swag!xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Founder
Founder

PostYuh got swag!xD

October 8, 2011

Well today has been pure chillaxing here on REF, And played some COD, Big Ref Monster Cool

But yesterday was a night to remember...I was with my buddies until like 8, we went to Pizza Hutt, got some free drinks and Pizza..after, we met up with our friend Bryan and Ray, and there we talked for about 2 hours, makign funny jokes, complementing one another, playing Smash or pass xD

So It went quiet when My friend Ruben says, yo Bryan you got swag dude!, And then I said 'Please don't tell meI have swag..I hate that word -__-' .. then Ray said 'Aight then your fresh!' so we all laughed and had some shits and giggles Razz (as Trauma would say it Laughing )

Then we were playing a game of 'would you rather do this chick or this chick!' xD..It was pretty awkward at the end when someoen asked 'Would you do Justin Bieber or Taylor lautner' and every said JB..While I stayed quiet and my face was like thus Suspect

So after I went home I fell asleep pretty early like about 9:30 and woke up to some Wendy's

Though the day is still you and I have alot more to do!Wink

This was my first blog on REFII Enjoy your stay! Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.co