RadiantEclipseForums II
Hello, Guest! Very Happy Welcome To RadiantEclipseForums, If You Haven't Already Please Register Smile

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
REF Now Has A Twitter And A Facebook Fan Page! Go Follow @RadiantEForums, And Like RadiantEclipseForums on Facebook!

Share | 

Bots Again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dumbledore27
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bots Again...   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 am

1.) Cleverbot has, already twice, confessed to being a bot to me.

For the first time, I cannot find the screenshot or email, however today, I have captured it on PNG. Smile

Conversation wrote:

User: I'm a Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: I am also clever chatbot. the original.
I'll post a screenshot soon, Photobucket doesn't seem to be working :-/

2.) That most kind bot at JustHost (see topic Bots) has gone out of its mind...
Quote :
You: Emma?
Emma Says: Would you like to sign up for our most popular hosting plan and receive a 20% discount?
You: Lauren?
Emma Says: Would you like to sign up for our most popular hosting plan and receive a 20% discount?
You: Amber?
You: Are you Chinese?
You: Chinese?
You: Lol?
You: WTH?
You: Are you dumb?
Emma Says: Sorry you feel like that, i am only a virtual agent. Maybe if you call our freindly support team (Number at top of page) they should be able to help you, better than I can :- )
You: Why do you keep saying "Would you like to sign up for our most popular hosting plan and receive a 20% discount?"?
You: Ahoy?
You: Hello?
Emma Says: Hi my name is Emma thanks for visiting Just Host today!
You: No thank you.
Emma Says: Remember this 20% discount is only available today.
You: Emma?
You: Thomas?
You: Jack?
You: Jane?
You: Michael Jackson?
You: Thomas Geromy?
You: Mamma Mia?
You: Justhost?
You: Abracadabra?
You: Epidemy?
You: Professor?
You: I quit...
You: Umm...?
You: LOL?
You: Idiotto?
You: I give up, you're hopeless.
You: You're dumb.
Emma Says: Sorry you feel like that, i am only a virtual agent. Maybe if you call our freindly support team (Number at top of page) they should be able to help you, better than I can :- )
You: Timothy.
You: Timmy.
You: Goodbye?
Emma Says: Goodbye... Thank you for visiting us today
(Thomas Geromy is a fictional character I created for one of my books, can't recall which.)

That bot can be talked to quite nicely otherwise... ^^

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Bots Again...   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

They should really...REALLY..program these better True Story...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radianteclipseforums.forumotion.co

Bots Again...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadiantEclipseForums II :: The Dumpster-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum